Monday, October 27, 2008

More crafty things


After backing Michelle's healing quilt with the black and bright cat fabric, I still had plenty left over for other crafty/quilty items. I ended up making some more checkbook covers, wallets and napkin holders for the staff at Dreaming Summit Animal Hospital and the small table topper for Dr. Hillebrand.

Then I also finished my 46th Dear Jane block. So far I have not counted pieces, but I think if I want to add the statistics to my siggy line I should start, before it's too much too count for the entire quilt. lol This block alone consists of 40 pieces.




2 comments:

Candi said...

Love the check book covers, wallets and napkin holders! Those are absolutely great!! Thanks for the nice comment on Jeanette's lap quilt. I hope to see her next week. Praise the Lord she's home after 3 months and on the mend.:)
hugz:)

Phyllis Dobbs said...

These are really nice designs! Love your color combinations.