Monday, July 2, 2007

Trip to Disney Land

Since I bet all of you have been to Disney Land at one time or another, I'm not going to bore you with details, but I wanted to share a few pictures we took. ;o)
After a 450 mile drive and a stay at a Hotel we were ready the next day for a full day of adventure at Disney Land.





























Day two was started out at California Adventure park. First ride we went on, Michelle and I got soaked, but with the weather having been great, it wasn't all that bad and we both dried fairly quickly.


Of course you can't go through the parks without taking a picture of Minnie and Mickey, so when Minnie came our way at CA she posed with the kids.

And at the end of the day we were able to see Mickey at his "film barn".

We all had fun, but by day two we were worn out and ready to make our way back home the next day.

1 comment:

Susan said...

It's a trip your children will never forget. Mine still talk about times we went. In fact, my BIL, who is now 50, still talks about the time I took him when he was 9. =)

What wonderful memories you made, and have to scrapbook now. LOL!