Sunday, January 25, 2009

All 12 blocks are finished

Here are all the blocks I need for the quilt quilt top together.
Sorry about the crooked picture. Since my Dear Jane blocks are taking up the design wall, I had to lay these blocks out on the floor and the only way to get a picture of all of them was to be standing/balancing on my bed with arms stretched out. Probably quite a site. lol
So, these blocks will go in an on-point setting with alternating blocks of the small print that I've used in all of the blocks.





I did the calculation for the sashing last evening, but now have to see if I have enough of the fabric in my stash, I intend to use for it. You'll be able to see the results of that in another post.

This is the last block I made yesterday to go into this top.

2 comments:

Trine said...

Oooh! I love those colors! Im looking for inspiration for my (yet to be born) baby Jane, and this colorway i like!!! I bet i can adapt it to DJ, dont you think?

Maggie A said...

Lovely blocks, looking forward to the finished quilt.